Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
02 Jul 2020, 00:45:40
348 members and no one is available to receive stamps?
02 Sep 2020, 07:43:29
I received three of the four letters sent during the postal disruption. All three were delivered more than 90 days after they were mailed and one of the three had no stamps at all. The other two were intact. I guess one more is lost. But I still nurse a hope of retrieval. Ventured sending my first letter with 100 stamps yesterday. Rather than waiting for delivery, I will send one or two more during this week and the next. Post Cross during the time of Covid! Stamps kept me occupied and sane during the long periods of lockdown. My best wishes to all the members of the club.

Anand
24 Aug 2020, 07:11:09
I don't intend to deactivate members for the reason of not sending stamps. Everyone sends stamps when they can.
"at the moment there are no available members" - This should not be a problem now. For about a month there are enough available slots. Another reason for this message is the exchange option "Send and receive to/from repeating partners".
06 Aug 2020, 17:58:07
I notice that there's is, among active members, a fairly wide gap between sent and received mail, maybe, and this is strictly my opinion, if we were to close this gap we would get rid of that pesky sign
of "at the moment there are no available members". Again, and this is my opinion, if we could keep this gap to say 2 or 3 max the club would operate more smoothly.
06 Aug 2020, 17:48:13
I hear Sharon and I agree that deactivating members for lack of activity right now would be a bad idea, in many countries mail service is suspended so collectors with no fault of their own have to pay the consequences, so being patient is the key word here, note that in a previous post I stated that it took over four (4) to received a letter from Brazil when under normal circumstances a couple of weeks it's all it takes.
06 Aug 2020, 00:15:57
all problems is the situation in world with COVID-19. more country is closed cause of fear from spreading infection. when the situation calms down completely then they will be able to exchange further. best regards from Croatia
05 Aug 2020, 22:45:47
I've been active (and not active) from year to year. Because of that should I been deactivated?
If I send a new exchange pack as soon as I have 100 spare stamps I will not fulfill the partner's requests, thus will get a lower grade. Now you are saying that if I try to join 1000 stamps (over an year time) to then send 10 exchange packs and with that better try to fulfill the partner's wishes, I will be deactivated ...
Inactive members, if they have received an exchange pack back from the packs the sent then they will never get on the receive list again until they send a new pack, which they will not do if they are inactive. I don't understand the issue!?
But as I've said in the first times of this club, there should be a switch each user could change, to define his "available/not available to exchange", as one can be out for holidays or for work (eg. in a foreign country), be sick, like now in a country whose postal service is not working, etc ... and thus he could suspend his receive status for a while, while he wanted ...
05 Aug 2020, 14:57:12
Please please Danubius do not deactivate - some of us can not send mail. As soon as I can send airmail I will but our post office will not accept letters. I am missing my swaps but can not join in at the moment.
30 Jul 2020, 16:12:23
Danubius, I am not sure if members who is not active say for 6 months, could be deactivated or deleted from the site. It would be more clear how many "active" members (even if they are not active for 5 months of less) in the club.
29 Jul 2020, 08:56:10
A letter addressed to me in India from the US went back to the sender. International mails to and from India are severely disrupted. This is so frustrating.
28 Jul 2020, 02:23:17
I just received a letter from Brazil postmarked March 6, 2020
27 Jul 2020, 07:51:33
In the ranking pages there are members that have logged in in the last 12 months. In the statistics from the home page there are the members that had at least one letter sent in the last 3 months. Also the average letters per day for the last 3 months.

346 logged in members in the last 12 months
157 active members (last 3 months)
12 exchanges per day (last 3 months) - it used to be over 20
27 Jul 2020, 07:25:59
There is less activity in this clubs. Now, the number of active members is 157. Those are members that have sent (and confirmed) at least one letter in the last 3 months.
A rough estimation is that there is less then 50% activity now compared with December 2019.
19 Jul 2020, 03:29:48
it's the same thing. I have sent letters to members who have failed to register, and when contacted them they are no longer active, no answer at all.
19 Jul 2020, 00:37:55
Not having any activity and not having trading partners are two different matters. Some members have sent trades several times to the same member yet there are some that have not interacted with each other once. I believe that this is something that should be look into to make the club more efficient for every one.
18 Jul 2020, 21:56:33
same here. The number is not accurate - some members on the first page have not had any activity for 6+ months.
16 Jul 2020, 21:51:39
I guess I spoke too soon in my last post. Today I received an envelope from Spain. Posted on 9 Jun and received here on Jul 16. Little over 5 weeks. Not bad considering the mess we are in.
Happy collecting and keep safe.
15 Jul 2020, 20:32:04
I have been getting the same thing for over two months. Maybe because a lot of countries had pretty much shut down their overseas mail service. I still get mail from US but very slow and not from this club. Hopefully things will improve in the fall.
12 Jul 2020, 12:35:00
I got the same message : "For the moment there are no available partners !"
12 Jul 2020, 11:11:07
Same Problem for me.....:(
11 Jul 2020, 17:50:46
I thought it's just my problem
10 Jul 2020, 15:18:42
I could be like myself that we have trouble send out stamps - Australia post is not sending air mail only by sea so I am not very active at the moment. Until Australia open borders and flights out of the country (with mail in the hold) have returned to normal I think things will be a little slow. Not just Australia but all over there are delays if not complete stopages
02 Jul 2020, 20:20:01
i have same issue...
there is bunch of people i never sent to....
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps