Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Slow mail
07 Apr 2020, 16:03:28
Am I the only one experiencing slow mail?
21 Jun 2020, 21:22:45
I sent 5 envelopes in February and our lock down started towards end March. None of my envelopes have been delivered. Our post office resumed business about 3 weeks ago, hopefully they would have sorted their mail out by now.
10 May 2020, 03:43:32
After five weeks finally received a letter from Croatia.
05 May 2020, 23:15:31
As of 5/5/20

The U.S. Postal Service currently does not accept shipments to the following countries due to either lack of transportation or suspension of mail service in that country:

Algeria
Angola
Antigua & Barbuda
Argentina
Aruba
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belize
Benin
Bermuda
Bolivia
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Cayman Islands
Chad
Chile
Colombia
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Cook Island
Costa Rica
Cuba
Curaçao
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
Estonia
Ethiopia
Faroe Island
Fiji
French Polynesia
Gambia
Ghana
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
India
Iraq
Israel
Jamaica
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Maldives
Mauritania
Mauritius
Moldova
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morrocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Nepal
New Caledonia
Nicaragua
Nigeria
Oman
Pakistan
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Qatar
Rwanda
Samoa
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Sint Maarten
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Sudan
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland (Eswatini)
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Timor-Leste
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turks & Caicos
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Uganda
Uruguay
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe
26 Apr 2020, 02:12:28
Мои письма остановились на границе и там лежат без движения. Это связано с коронавирусом. Вчера получил письмо из Кубы, марки склеены и испорчены. Похоже письмо обрабатывали раствором от коронавируса. Если отправляете марки с клеем, упаковывайте в непромокаемую упаковку! Всем удачи и здоровья!
24 Apr 2020, 17:23:38
Some of my sendings are getting through but I have not receive any mail from the club in over a month now, note my first posting, April 7th.
18 Apr 2020, 16:33:14
Hello sebphila, Just sent them when it is possible again.
17 Apr 2020, 18:42:39
I have got the same problem as some of you are experiencing : my pillar box ( for mail outside my postal district) is closed with scotch tape! Impossible to send mail this way. My question is very simple : I had 3 letters to send abroad : what to do??
11 Apr 2020, 16:45:14
Hi,

Chile closed its borders due to the coronavirus. A letter sent to me from Germany was returned to the sender (it was sent in March). Other Latin American countries also closed their borders.

In Europe I think that the mail works almost "normally", but for more distant countries, I think that before sending a letter you should ask the postal service.

Kind greetings,
11 Apr 2020, 14:43:34
it depends..
EU is normal, but i cant send overseas - due to Corona it is stopped (i received back letter for Australia)
10 Apr 2020, 18:56:47
Haven't had any mail for a couple weeks now and haven't sent any out. I will not be sending any for the next little while. I think the covid-19 has a lot to do with it. Even Post Offices are taking many precautions and that alone will have an effect on the speed of mail. I hope you're all playing by the rules and stay healthy so we can get back to trading in some normal way.
10 Apr 2020, 14:19:09
Hello Tony,
Yes same experience. Local post is working fast, but from far away it is not. Also no mail last two weeks. Due to corona I guess.
07 Apr 2020, 22:29:04
Natalia, I haven't received any mail from members in two weeks, usually takes 5 to 6 days to get a letter from Western Europe, and I know for a fact that I have several coming from this site as well as another two sites that I also subscribe to.
07 Apr 2020, 18:23:26
Tony, what you mean as "slow mail''?
For example, I have to wait more than 1 month for each letter there or back in Moskow.
Compare with other russian cities:
http://100stamps.club/stamps/IT-1430
http://100stamps.club/stamps/IT-1431
Both swaps from the same date, the same sender. My envelope has 03 of March on income stempel.
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps