Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
hinged stamps
10 Jun 2019, 16:26:35
"Hinging marks" are not a reason for downgrading (for me :)).
Until the 1950s there was no other possibilty to stick your stamps in an album.
Have a look at NL-2622.
What is your opinion?
12 Jun 2019, 21:15:47
There is nothing left to be added.
Thanks a lot stamp79!!!
12 Jun 2019, 20:39:19
I send stamps all the time with hinge remnants. If they are that great a problem then just soak them off. I also receive many stamps with hinges still attached. Doesn't bother me at all as long as the stamp is sound with no faults. I sometimes overlook a damaged stamp as most times I get 100+ stamps. Plus you have in most cases a nice stamp on the envelope. I have sent and received over 100 lots and I have yet to give less than a 5 and I have received only one 4. the rest have been 5. Unless the rules are grossly ignored, then I think some collectors should lighten up a bit. Remember guys/gals, it's supposed to be a fun hobby. Smile and happy collecting.
11 Jun 2019, 22:11:01
On stamped stamps, the back of the stamp does not play the role. The back of the stamp is important for pure stamps (MNH - sign ** or MH - sign *). Mint Nerver Hinged or Mint Hinged
10 Jun 2019, 18:28:08
В таком случае отправитель сам мог бы погрузить почтовые марки в воду!почему он этого не сделал?
10 Jun 2019, 17:21:28
(remnants of) hinges are no damages, so no reason do give less stars. Ofcourse it would be different if someone has torn them off roughly and there's a thin left. A stamp with a thin is damaged alright. But with neat hinges, not very nice to give less than 5. All you need is a quick dip in hot water and the hinge has gone if you don't like it in your stampbook.
10 Jun 2019, 16:37:53
Stamps after 1960 years
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards