Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
active members
03 Feb 2023, 07:59:30
I just got an address in Chile for exchange. This member has sent two letters in 2017 and then never again. A letter from USA to this member in Chile was Auto-registered in february 2022! And nothing more.
@Admin: Why is it possible to get this address???
15 Apr 2024, 14:29:44
Hello Danubius.
I've also stopped participating in this club, as in July 2022 I've sent 4 packs and received nothing back. I've posted a comment here in the discussion group about it, and some members replied it was fair as I had more received than sent (that was due to the first months of this club, as you certainly know, when you opened "new" slots for the more active members to allow for more simultaneous exchanges), but no answer from you.
Even if that was a policy of the site (and defined by you), as least an explanation would had been great then! Just saw this thread and remembered to repost the situation. Thank you.
Regards
05 Feb 2023, 16:15:43
I have already canceled this exchange. I don't think this member will return to the club.
05 Feb 2023, 09:05:58
Recently a sent emails to inactive members that had an inbalance in sent/received. I was hoping to bring back some of this inactive members. This member contacted me saying that he/she gave up after sending two letters and not receiving something back. One letter was auto registered after the sender marked it as "Mailed". The other one was canceled. I activated one slot for this member to solve that inbalance.
If this was not a good idea, and if you have doubts sending this letter, I will cancel it.
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards