Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Too high expectations
22 Jun 2021, 21:04:37
Some people are incredible. They expect so much from everyone. They have a long list of what they want and don't want to receive. I thought this site was for pleasure not some old men who have been collecting for 40 years and expect mint expensive stamps. I am really disappointed by the attitude of some people here
14 Jul 2021, 08:30:21
Dear francescpf: mint is not in the club rules. Sorry that I got angry for that!
09 Jul 2021, 05:56:17
For that reason i dont use this website...
Please do something!
03 Jul 2021, 22:19:48
hello :)
well... sometimes I have sent mint stamps, and some members got angry with me
some members rated me 1 or 2 star because maybe they had other problems
others, rated 3 star because our stamps were from 70's
to be honest... I rate them in the same way, much easier
but dont worry, most of members here are nice people
25 Jun 2021, 05:31:17
The point is that some people are so picky that they give you a bad rating because it is not up to their standard. I don't think it is fair
23 Jun 2021, 14:13:20
I am an old man (well... 50+) but still have pleasure in collecting :).
I read the profiles, meet them if I can, otherwise I send random stamps, as is actually the purpose of this club. Should not raise to annoyance.
I also sometimes receive stamps that I cannot add to my collection, and don't even want to redistribute to other members. Better luck next time. Don't worry.
23 Jun 2021, 14:02:52
Don't be disgusted - I've been collecting for 50 years, even though I practically don't use anything in my own collection, so at least I get foreign stamps for exchange with local collectors where I get many interesting stamps.

Seien Sie nicht ekelhaft - ich sammle seit 50 Jahren, obwohl ich praktisch nichts in meiner eigenen Sammlung verwende, also bekomme ich zumindest ausländische Briefmarken für den Austausch mit lokalen Sammlern, wo ich viele interessante Briefmarken bekomme.

Nenech se znechutit - já sbírám 50 let i když prakticky do vlastní sbírky skoro nic neupotřebím, tak alespoň získám zakraniční známky na výměnu s místními sběrateli kde získám mnoho zajimavých známek.
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps