to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
How should I do this?
19 Aug 2019, 17:17:38
What should I do after reading this?

"I am collecting many years stamps, here are my priorities
1. starting with French, Portuguese, Spanish and English colonies (Africa and Asia),
2. African stamps
3. small Countris like Bahamas, Andorra up from 2012, Belize up from 2010, Guadeloupe up from 2015, Mayotte + Monaco + Jersey up from 2010, Réunion, New Caledonian, Gibraltar, Haiti, Island and Ireland Solomon islands
4. stamps of Serbia, Estland, Lettland, Danmark (>2012)

You should always try to put some stamps of your own countries (at least 10) where you are resident.

thank you for your wok done
Esther

Furthermore: please no CTO's,
Thank you for your effort
Esther"
25 Feb 2020, 08:19:54
Krepki, Wuff, Thank you, but ... I write to Esther 5 days ago ... no response

In the profile, the conclusion is : "I never got stamps which I asked, in some lots I find only 2 stamps. Therefore I will be very hard to give good points in the future. (15.11.2019) .... Furthermore: please no CTO's, autoadhésifs"

.../...
24 Feb 2020, 09:59:30
...and i agree - profiles are getting more and more restrictive

how many of you has got stamps of Guadalupe , after 2015, used, not CTO for exchange?
i know, i dont and im collecting way over 20 years...

if you need so specific stamps --> ebay
24 Feb 2020, 09:57:33
profile is just guidance, how to make someone extra happy...
club rules are set and if these are fulfilled, it should be 5
22 Feb 2020, 18:47:03
Don't worry!
I also have lots of "wishes" in my profile. But I'll never give less than 4 stars, if there are 100 damaged, no double stamps. I hope Esther will do the same :)
Just drop a line that you can not fulfill (all of) these wishes.
21 Feb 2020, 12:12:46
More and More restrictive! ....

Partner profile:
I am collecting many years stamps, here are my priorities
1. starting with French, Portuguese, Spanish and English colonies (Africa and Asia and America),
2. African stamps UP FROM 2006
3. small Countris like Bahamas, Andorra up from 2012, Belize up from 2010, Guadeloupe up from 2015, Mayotte + Monaco + Jersey up from 2010, Réunion, New Caledonian, Gibraltar, Haiti, Island and Ireland Solomon islands
4. stamps of Serbia, Estland, Lettland, Danmark (>2012)
5. please no stamps from Rwanda, Polen, Romania, Espana GB, NL and (South Africa and Australia only up from 2015)
You should always try to put some stamps of your own country (at least 10) where you are resident
UP FROM 2017, all other countries UP FROM 2016.
19 Aug 2019, 17:29:30
I just received this name for trade. I sent 50 plus Canada and a few from some of the above mentioned countries. (note it says (at least 10 ) from your country) So that means if you send 100 from your country it should be just fine and as long as all are not damaged you should rate a 4 or 5. Each time I send other than what the profile says I still get a 5 since all stamps are in fine and undamaged condition, and all different. Collector does not want CTOs. Don't send any. Remember rules are 100 different undamaged stamps. (that includes both large and small) Try to fulfill some of the requests but if unable then just send 100 according to the rules. Happy stamping.
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards