Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Splitting 100stampclub in two,
14 Aug 2019, 06:42:35
I'm getting tried and sick of seeing profiles saying no stamps prior to 2005, I don't have stamps after 2005 actually not many after 1995, I refused to buy them and get old ones back anyway.
I in favor of splitting 100stampclub in two,

Existing 100stamp,club stamps prior to 2005.
(100stamp2005.club) stamps after 2005 only

Lets vote on that somehow
15 Aug 2019, 19:45:05
As Krepki and stamp79 said!
I've been collecting for more than fourty years.
I'm not sure, but I also think that I can use less than 1% of received stamps for my collection.
But I also like sending and receiving stamps.
Each stamp will end in anyones collection, sooner or later.
Definitely NO to a splitting!
15 Aug 2019, 06:20:14
This is not hard folks. Keep club as is. 100 clean undamaged all different stamps is the only rule. If you don't want to play by this rule try another club. Krepki has it right. If I get 10 % that I need I am happy. I have many outlets for the others. If someone wants before any date and you don't have any just send as the rule states (100 undamaged and different) Now, granted, if you send all defs then thats not quite fair either. Just be reasonable. 10 to 15 % should be OK. You should not get anything but 4-5 for those stamps. As Krepki said, profile is just a guideline. Happy stamping.
14 Aug 2019, 22:31:18
profile is just guideline, how to make someone extra happy...

take a look at my profile - im a thematic collector and since today, i have made 390 exchanges (that is 39000 stamps!) if 1% ended in my collection, im happy (but it didnt)

but i love to send and receive, and profiles with "I Want this, NO this, NO that" are really something we are all tired of
(latest story - user had written no CTO, but he didnt know, what CTO is, he just wrote it, since everyone has it in profile!)

sum: im against splitting our beloved forum
14 Aug 2019, 08:13:14
Hi, I'm in the same situation. My duplicates are mostly Germany or USA, which not many people around like. However, I don't like the idea splitting the club.

For example, would it be more interesting as a project if the admin adds a check box on the profiles and if checked you enter into slots for <1995 stamp exchanges, and why not, topical/eras?

Hope to hear from others,

Daniel

swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps