You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Get your stamps postmarked - please
06 May 2022, 14:53:13
All,
we are all in this club because we collect used stamps. Given this, I cannot understand why at least half the exchanges I receive have stamps on the envelope which are not postmarked/cancelled. It should not be too hard to go to your local post office and ask for your stamps to be postmarked/cancelled by hand. It takes only a little effort, but I think we should all be able to expect members of a club for the exchange of used stamps to do this. Please.
Thank you,
Mark
07 May 2022, 07:31:54
I do not have the opportunity to do that here in rural Bavaria. However, I believe Germany is pretty good at canceling stamps.
07 May 2022, 06:15:16
i agree it is ideal if everyone would do that :) i also received probably 50% of envelopes have no postmark on them/stamps... it takes some effort, yes, for some less and for some maybe more so it can just be so convenient to drop the envelopes in mailbox eg. if you´re in a hurry and don´t have a post office anywhere nearby. sometimes i did that too -sometimes they arrive with postmark anyway but other times not- but i do try whenever possible to have stamps handcancelled :)
07 May 2022, 04:29:33
according to Google Tibur says "I don't take them to the post office. I deposit them in a mailbox, so then it's up to the postal employees.
Greetings from the Europe of cuts"
And this is exactly what I am saying. Why would you not go to a post office and ask them to cancel your stamps by hand? I have a number of regular exchange partners in Spain (and all over Europe) and they all manage to do that. It makes for a much happier exchange.
06 May 2022, 23:17:34
Yo bo los llevo a la oficina de correos.Los depósito en un buzón,asi que luego ya depende de los empleados de correos.Tampoco les puedes exigir mucho cada vez son menos y con mas trabajo.
Saludos desde la europa de los recortes
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps