Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Rules ? What rules ??
27 Jan 2022, 19:25:47
I don't whine or complain much, even when I get a rating that I perceive as unfair. And I have enjoyed the blind swaps that the exchange club is designed for. So, imagine my chagrin when I asked for a trade partner and got this:

"Partner profile:
First please go to my colnect profile https://colnect.com/hr/collectors/collector/ZeljkoBizacki
and see what stamps I'm missing and send me those
I'll do that for you if you ONLY have a colnect account (NO PHOTOS OF STAMPS)

If you don't own anything from what I want please contact me and we will make an agreement.
Also please when you contact me write what you have to offer.

If you recieve my adress for exchange please give me your email so I can send you the picture of stamps so you can see them and agree to them.
Also If you get my adress I wolud like to get your email and pictures of your stamps.

NO CTO, MH,MNH (**/*), also I don't accept or send small stamps and stamps with heads of people.

PLEASE NO: stamps on paper (glued or others)

And no definitives, the ones everybody has plenty of (queens, kings, numbers)

I'm interested in:
Only in occasional stamps from: Norway, Finland, Berlin, Switzerland. Ireland, Aland, Foroyar, Grenland, Iceland, Malta, Gilbratar, Estonia, Letonia, Latvia, Andora, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia, Kosovo, Azores, Macedonia, Moldova, personalised stamps

French, Beligium, Great Britain, German, Austrian and Hungarian (colonies and occupied teritories)

All commemorative stamps from European countries from 2005-2018. (NO Germany, Netherlands and Spain)

Themes: CARTOONS

I'm offering commemorative stamps form all Europe."

Wow ! New rules or what ??
1.) I have to scan what I am about to send to see if that meets this person'd criteria. What happens if they don't ???
2.) The assumption is that, in fact, I have a scanner.
3.) Another assumption is that I have scads of duplicates so that I could meet these criteria. I don't !! I am a relatively small collector and just don't have the stock of only commemorative stamps that are required here. In fact, in all my trades there is a mixture of commemoratives and definitives ( about 20% definitives) as these are the stamps I have to trade....as per the club rules. I know everyone likes to get only commemoratives from Greenland or some small island nation, but that just isn't going to happen in most cases. In fact, if I had that kind of supply of duplicated, I would most likely be selling than and not trading.
4.) I collect for me !! Not my "trade partner". So when someone says I only want stamps from 2005 - 2018, I have some difficulty with that as I only collect up to 2000.
5.) And then we throw in the thematic twist.
6.) So, if I couldn't come up with 100+ stamps that fit the bill, I was supposed to contact the trade partner to set up something else.

I could not nor would not comply with all these hoops that I was expected to jump through. I was forced to cancel this trade as it really did not meet the very simple rules that this club has. I realize that this person wants 100 stamps that he/she doesn't have. I mean, who doesn't, right ?? But I don't think that this kind of trade is what the club is designed for. There are many other sites or clubs that would better meet this person's needs.

I humbly request that this cancellation not be counted against my total number of trades allowed. I think it is quite unfair for me to be penalized due to my "trade partner's" extremely narrow requirements.

12 May 2022, 22:19:41
Thank you for backing me up @laurent and @wuff67.
12 May 2022, 17:17:03
Posting the same picture for three different sendings is not acceptable!!!
In my opinion this is a fraud!
No matter what the quality of the stamps is...:(:(:(
12 May 2022, 13:06:48
what's the point of sending this kind of totally useless stamps, can't you make an effort and put some interesting stamps
if I get this kind of thing it's 2 .
you don't care about your trading partners,
you make no effort

follow the advice of GPKnl go to https://25stamps.club

11 May 2022, 22:24:40
Thank you for backing me up @GPKnl!
11 May 2022, 21:13:13
what I see is that
-you just send unwanted stamps, the ones everyone has. German definitives to Germany.....etc

-you posted 3x the exact same picture with 3 different sendings: https://100stamps.club/stamps/RO-130 , 131, 132, fake

- https://100stamps.club/stamps/RO-142 , the received stamps differ from what you are showing, fake again, or fraud?

- You gave a revenge rating to Raymond & 100clubmember, giving this low rating to these 2 fine members you must be the Stevie Wonder in Philately.

If you can't provide 100 nice stamps, try again in https://25stamps.club/
or find another hobby
11 May 2022, 18:53:35
@Jessica (fairytale78), you judge me on the basis of 5 rating, knowing nothing about me. I understand that's you oppinion i won't fight agains to change it.

But for all others, i posting this link, if you use ebay, you know that is real and is not forged: https://imageup.me/13u
as you can see i took at least 3 batch of kiloware stamps and even if is not stated, more than 80% of its content are german stamps.
do you really expect to keep that german stamps and not trade it in blind exchanges?
how many stamps you got from me? And how many you claim is stained and damaged? Do you got only German stamps? Do you got more than 100 good and ok?

you provided that 2 links from my trades, please count the stamps from it. I never sent less than 100 good and ok, always added some extra according to my possibilities.
you claim i underrate revengfully and dont provide any image, but why the sender omitted his own image to upload and never returned any answer for my message/rating?....
think more out of the box please

on your profile you state: "I prefer stamps after the year 2010. Please no CTOs, or definitives and no stamps on paper. Please take care to only include undamaged stamps. As I am a Dutchie living in Germany, I'd rather not receive German or Dutch stamps."
so no CTO, no definitives, no german.... and if i have only such stamps you rate me 3. you can be verry proud of yourself, and yes you are tottaly right about me.

one point where we both agree are: please avoid me.
10 May 2022, 22:46:13
@Szabolcs-H you can whine all you want, but you are just not an honest person. You rate exchanges on the basis of what they have rated you. But when you send lots like: https://100stamps.club/stamps/RO-143 and https://100stamps.club/stamps/RO-142 you cannot expect more than 3 stars. At least, we all photographed what we received from you so that all other members understood our rating. When you rated people low, you did not upload a photo. Neither did you answer our questions. Sorry, but I will not miss you.
10 May 2022, 17:59:54
That is not the only member with such expectations.
Many members of this club have similar expectations, regardless of what you can offer. They are all experts with tousands of exchanged stamps, and they dont care about that you are a beginner with common stamps who can't offer at their expectation.

if this club is not for a blind exchange, based on that simple rule "Use only stamps that are in good condition, no doubles. Use the same quality that you would like to receive yourself" than please mention it clearly from the beginning.

I wrote before regarding this, some of you asked me to give a second chance, but yes, expectations are bigger than this site description, so this is probbaly my last entry.

good luck.
09 Feb 2022, 20:13:27
Let me clarify. I had no interaction with this member. I just saw the profile and felt that it was not what the club was about. So, I was forced to cancel.
08 Feb 2022, 15:15:37
I've had my run with this member also, I think that this is another one with more than one account.
I draw his/her name sometime back and I had to contact him/her first so as to clarify the mailing address and name.
08 Feb 2022, 03:58:40
thank you also for that, good work :)
27 Jan 2022, 20:37:39
@Danubius, Thank-you very much for your consideration. It is much appreciated. Your comments gave me pause to re-examine my own profile....
27 Jan 2022, 20:14:50
I have changed the date of this cancellation so it will not count against your limit.
Also I have contacted this member to ask him to update his profile description in order to reflect the simple rules of this club.

"Use only stamps that are in good condition, no doubles. Use the same quality that you would like to receive yourself.

Send stamps that you have. As much as possible take into account the preferences of your partner. These preferences are optional, not mandatory."

You can talk about all those Countries and years as preferences. You have to make it clear that they are preferences and they should not sound like demands.

This member gives good ratings and it does not seem to penalise someone by giving low ratings for not complying. Yet this profile description should be updated to make ity clear that those are preferences.
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps