Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Gulf States, CTO's etc
17 Oct 2021, 13:12:04
As almost every collector here we don't like to receive them. But we have lots of them!
What to do?
(If anyone is interested to trade them, send me a message)

I've read here that people are donating the stamps to clubs with children and/or disabled people.
If anyone has adresses or websites maybe we can post them in this thread.
It's a possibility to make people happy and get those stamps out of the circulation here.

23 Oct 2021, 19:45:33
hi
as was said - on our local school there is "philatelic" club for youngsters. I provide all unwanted stamps to them (common definitives, CTOs, damaged stamps, kiloware) so they can train, collect and be involved in philately (teach them how to soak, collect, check,...) Unfortunately past few years club is not so active (corona!), but interest of few is still there (i help them privately)
damaged stamps are passed forward to art club, where they make pictures (stamps and glue) out of them
my dearest @fairytale78 has sent me a HUGE box of unwanted material and it is still here at my place - as an outsider i cant go to school yet (corona). when i will be able, i will give them material

if anyone is having problems with overload of unwanted material - kids would appriciate it ;)
18 Oct 2021, 15:29:05
I send all my unwanted undamaged stamps to @Krepki who passes them on to a children's club.
17 Oct 2021, 16:15:34
I have lots of CTO's. And as discussed earlier, I don't mind receiving them. For me it's a stamp as well. Also interested in private 1-on-1 CTO swaps. Let me know!
17 Oct 2021, 13:31:11
Feel free to send me CTO stamps from San Marino, Vatican, Monaco etc. My address you have O:-)
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps