You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
2 members, one person?!
19 Apr 2021, 16:37:20
Hi!
On 16.April I have to sent stamps to yinguoqiang1, today I get the partner yinguoqiang, the same adress!
Is that okay, that you are here more than once?!
Does he want the same stamps again?
29 Apr 2021, 11:14:39
Another cheater with a multi-account is a joker. look: https://100stamps.club/stamps/DE-2480 . He has 0 exchanges, and boldly dares to teach good old members about the rules and obligations. In fact, this should be stopped, because it is becoming a mess and anarchy !!!
25 Apr 2021, 10:34:39
I understand it here as a lottery - I can win the first prize, but also - mostly - nothing
24 Apr 2021, 15:19:31
I guess that more profiles offer more choices, the problem is that some profiles are too specific
to almost qualify as a wantlist. If we follow the rules and are able to add some of the stamps on the profile that should be good enough to please every one.
24 Apr 2021, 09:42:00
Co se více profily získá?

Was bekommen mehr Profile?

What do more profiles get?
23 Apr 2021, 21:33:25
I think I have come across some more with one profile and address and two names. I am not sure if it should not be accepted to have two or more names. But there should at least be a few rules: First it should be written in their profile so it is known. Secondly they should split their profile so that each name have a different profile. I think it is positive to be that eager to Exchange stamps. But it must be in the open.
23 Apr 2021, 16:53:46
According to my information, there are very few stamp letters in China.
The letters were replaced by e-mail and payment of fees other than stamps.
In the Czech Republic, correspondence is also mainly via e-mail. Correspondence of companies is paid in bulk - not a stamp, a registered letter using an A-post sticker.

Podle mých informací je v Číně dopisů vyplacených známkami velice málo.
Místo dopisů se používá e-mail a vyplácení jinak než známkami.
V České republice je také korespondence hlavně pomocí e-mail. Korespondence firem je hrazena hromadně - ne známkou, doporučený dopis pomocí A-post nálepky.

Nach meinen Informationen gibt es in China nur sehr wenige Briefmarken.
Anstelle von Briefen werden E-Mail und Zahlung außer Briefmarken verwendet.
In der Tschechischen Republik erfolgt die Korrespondenz auch hauptsächlich per E-Mail. Die Korrespondenz von Firmen wird in en masse bezahlt - keine Briefmarke, der eingeschriebener Brief mit wirt mit einem A-Post-Aufkleber bezahlt.
23 Apr 2021, 16:43:45
I sent stamp to yinguoqiang1 and it was correctly registered.
23 Apr 2021, 11:32:02
I have also sent an expired letter to yinguoqiang1. However he/she is active on the site and has registered several other lots, so it might be that the postal service to China is unreliable or very slow.
22 Apr 2021, 06:03:31
I don't know what the stamp printing numbers are in Chine but if we go by population it must be into the millions and millions.
21 Apr 2021, 20:48:59
It should be forbidden to have two accounts
21 Apr 2021, 17:05:26
Because there are 10 million philatelists registered in China. And so they do not want to send Chinese stamps, because for a Chinese, every Chinese stamp is rare, and therefore they send worse stamps from Japan and the United Kingdom.

Every collector must have stamps from his country and send them for exchange, only the Chinese do not do it !!!
21 Apr 2021, 01:40:38
I wonder why Chinese stamp collectors don't send Chinese stamps, this lies with the collector, not register letters may be the China Post or... your guess is as good as mine.
Like I said on my previous message, one lost and the other on the way, I'll think twice before sending stamps to China again.
20 Apr 2021, 22:08:41
Exactly Raymond, the Chinese will never send Chinese stamps, only waste, or Japanese from the 1970s -90s. this accurately captures the Chinese nature.
20 Apr 2021, 16:48:33
I have sent stamps to momomacy and momomacy1205 at the same address 88 days ago and no answer. I have sent stamps to yinguoqiang 66 days ago and no answer. I will not send stamps to China again. When I receive stamps from China, I receive stamps of Germany or Japan but I have not received a single stamp of China so far.
20 Apr 2021, 15:31:46
https://100stamps.club/profile/yinguoqiang

yinguoqiang1
https://100stamps.club/profile/yinguoqiang1
19 Apr 2021, 17:58:39
I get the feeling that this members has two, maybe three different accounts, within a month I sent two letters to him, one has already expired the other has already traveled for 65 days and I'm afraid that it will have the same fate. I'll get a slot for each expired letter but that means 200 stamps lost. I would like to get more feedback on this member so as to know who we are dealing with.
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards