and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
sendings of participant people
12 May 2017, 12:35:57
hi
just wish to tell you my story :)

I received a letter from FREDES (Chile)
the letter travelled outstanding 573 days!!!
but when you look closer, it was sent out on april 26th 2017, so just little over 14 days ago.
that means, that sender waited more than 1,5 year to send (17 October 2015)

and I received 30 common definitives, from which 8 were damaged :(

PATETIC JOKE!
27 Jun 2017, 21:18:22
I do agree with Krepki. Russian Post Service is really slow. But I don't understand why it takes that long time to Italy? -> I'm from Austria, so we are neighbours.
25 May 2017, 07:08:30
Yes what I do is look on the profile to check the average number of days on the "stamps received" section. I have one to Russia that is already over 50 days. But I see on their profile even some letters only coming from Europe took over 60 days so I know mine might take even longer coming all the way from NZ, so I'm not worried yet.
24 May 2017, 12:07:44
it is a difference in travelling for a month or two
or for a year!

dont panic untill 2 months - especally sending to Russia, Ukraine, India or Italy
23 May 2017, 19:14:14
Thanks guys for the info - my letter to Russia is travelling for one month now. There's still hope it'll reach destination!
22 May 2017, 14:44:36
I do not know what's going on, but if my letters disappear into the post... then I'll give up.
One letter to Russia I send regular, and the other by airmail, but the result is the same.
Before two week I sent two letter to Netherland, one regular other by airmail, the reguler comes in one week and the second "by airmail" are still in progress.
I just started to doubt everything and close to giving up.
22 May 2017, 12:20:59
The post of Russia works unclearly, a registered letter from Latvia was on the road for 45 days !!! Although earlier I received 15 days. So this is inexplicable but true. do not worry
22 May 2017, 12:01:26
Today I have 3 shipments in progress. 1st to Norway travels 70 days, 2nd to Russia 50 days and 3rd to Russia 40 days!!! :(
19 May 2017, 13:53:59
Wow that's really a shocking story! Do you think that the first one got lost, and they re-sent, using "low risk" stamps the second time? That is the only good explanation I could think of.... I guess it's in my nature to try and think the best of people. But anyway you are a great member of this club and you deserve better than that!
Cheers,
Emily
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards