Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Cancelling an address.
24 May 2021, 19:52:32
When you cancel an address, is it then cancelled both ways. Will the member you have cancelled also not be able to send you a stamp letter?
Second Question; Is cancelling an address a hidden act, or can you somewhere see how many times you have been cancelled? Would be interesting?
03 Jul 2021, 22:22:06
we should make a list of "Great Members"
30 Jun 2021, 14:55:38
Good news As I said I contacted him and he said Australian stamps would be OK - so it's good.
30 Jun 2021, 12:41:18
@SharonB,
I remember this profile. Never looked on his colnet account and never sent a photo.
I sent 100+ good stamps and got a good rating anyway. Don't worry.
30 Jun 2021, 07:30:59
I have just messaged someone who is very fussy - by fussy I mean wanting only stamps listed on his colnet account profile - none of which I can help him with. He says if you cant meet a want list he wants photos of the swap. I have messaged him and asked if I should cancel the exchange as it is a blind swap (for me that is the fun) I can meet the club guidelines but it takes the fun away if I am posting something that is not appreciated.
27 May 2021, 15:00:00
I delete automatically those extra demanding profiles
26 May 2021, 12:41:10
At the moment it is a hidden act, I think. Only admin would see :)
But actually a good idea toI you see how often you have been cancelled!
Maybe a way to change profiles, especially those with "only this, only that", only from...to", "no this, no that"....
25 May 2021, 15:56:40
Tore, by canceling, do you mean not sending stamps to a member assigned to you? if so, I don't think it would make any difference since slots are assigned on a received basis.
I don't know if there's a way to see the answer to to second question, I'm curious myself.
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards