Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Limit on Exchanges
01 May 2021, 10:28:57
Hi, can somebody refer me to the rules regarding the limit on exchanges for new members ?
I have sent off 7 lots so far, 4 have arrived and been registered, and 3 are still on their way. Unfortunately the mail from Australia to anywhere takes a bit longer than it used to, and I guess I am getting a bit impatient. I would like to send more but my limit remains at 4.
I have just received my next address to send to - Russia again (I already have one letter which has been in transit for >50 days to the same address, different name), so again a lengthy wait. It is a bit discouraging for new members like myself who are keen to send more but are limited for what seems to be a long time.

Now that I have got this off my chest - I have no problems to play within the rules, even if they seem to be a bit too restrictive, but can somebody refer me to where those rules are so I can get an idea of when I will have a limit higher than 4 letters in transit ?
03 May 2021, 08:34:18
Excellent, thank you Danubius. I am sure there will be other topics members would like to see covered there, for example how the "cancel exchange" function works.
03 May 2021, 07:30:07
Hi, I have just added a page with FAQ. You can find the link at the bottom of every page.
02 May 2021, 05:37:01
Danke Dir Wolfgang!
01 May 2021, 20:06:34
Hi, snowmark,
I can see that Natalia already answered, she is our best about questions of the rules!!!
What I can add is that the number of maximum letters was marked up to nine.
"Skip" is the same as "cancel exchange", you can do this every 30 days and it will not have an (badly) effect on you.
Best regards, Wolfgang
01 May 2021, 16:59:18
and when the rules talk about "skip" - is this the same as the "cancel exchange" button that appears on my list of exchanges in progress ?
01 May 2021, 16:58:03
Thanks Natalia, this answers some of my questions. To clarify - your link says 8 is the maximum number of "travelling letters", but I regularly see members who have 9 exchanges in progress ?

I also see that you can skip an address - can you do this once every 30 days, and does it in some way reflect badly on you ?
01 May 2021, 15:00:58
https://100stamps.club/discussions/messages/180
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps