Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Check your profile.
01 Jan 2021, 18:30:13
It seems that we will get the same address more and more often. Then it is important that we read through our profile and preferably widen it. This will help us all when we make a new selection to other members. If the profile is very narrow, how can we send 4 selections to the same collector without repeating ourselves? I refuse to accept that almost noone collects stamps issued before 2000 or even 2010. So let us start the new year by reading our profile and improve it.
03 Jan 2021, 21:09:29
I think, my profile is widespread anyway.
But I added a topic to make it easier…
Happy New Year!
02 Jan 2021, 08:21:56
Happy New Year colleagues ,:)
Lets not forget profile is a preference
Not a must
01 Jan 2021, 21:54:54
i agree...
I can say, that i receive repeated addresses from users, that have been here a while and even if I send just mix of stamps, all of you understood that it is impossible to fulfil wishes if I send you 2 letters per month ;)
for me - my "flora and fauna" preference cant be wider, or cant it?
i will add some topics, just to make it easier for all

+ thanks for all the exchanges! lets keep it in 2021! i wish you health, other things will come by themselves
01 Jan 2021, 20:30:55
I echo your sentiment, I too have sent stamps several times to the same member while there are many
that I haven't sent stamps once. The rate balance on sent and received is so lopsided that there's no reason to keep getting the message that there are no partners available at the moment. Some profiles are so specific that they amount to a wantlist which makes it even more frustrating when you keep
getting the same trading partner over and over.
Happy New Year to everyone!
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps