Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Define damaged
29 Mar 2020, 04:01:00
Look at my profile pic and tell me would u classify all as damaged? My concern is some yes some no. Why paper has tried to be removed but has not damaged the stamp. One has a slight tear damaged yes is it fucking old yes. One has slight wear on corner, does it affect the picture side? NO. I want to know as I've seen some people be picky and others not give a shit. I'm not a expert collector but old stamps get damaged right and even the newer ones we try to soak can be a bitch.. what does everyone bloody want? Rant over :)
01 Apr 2020, 05:15:52
I think if stamps are very rare we all use space fillers until they can be replaced - but all the instances you state I would say are damaged. If I have common stamps in that condition they go in the bin even if they are old as old does not mean rare. That said I also understand if people have different definitions. We all want nice examples in our collections and some people have different definitions.
29 Mar 2020, 11:41:18
I think that the above stamps are acceptable only if they are relatively rare ones (less than 1000 pieces). For example:
http://www.stampsforum.ru/media/kunena/attachments/65/zne-mb-magenta-cert-f1-web.jpg
or
http://www.stampsforum.ru/media/kunena/attachments/55/g5.jpg
:)
29 Mar 2020, 10:37:51
Hi Lauren, difficult discussion.
For me this is a USED stamp club and not a new stamps club. Stamps have done their work, bringing letters from A to B. And in that process stamps will get usemarks.
And some usemarks can be acceptable for me, like a missing teeth, short corner, hinges. But not too many. Don't like to receive 100 of them.
What I don't like is when the pictureside is damaged or when a stamp is very thin.

Have experienced that some people are more srtict/picky. Have also experienced that when I received stamps from them, that they also are sending damaged stamps....

Just try to do your best!
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps