You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Negative rating
26 Oct 2019, 09:41:02
Good afternoon!
Received a negative rating on the exchange RU-1428. http://100stamps.club/stamps/RU-1428. I do not understand why. The colleague who set her up does not get in touch. There are no photos of bad postage stamps, there was a photo of a married couple, but also disappeared from the site, as well as my comments. I don’t understand what is happening? Now I am blocked and can not do exchanges. Can I somehow solve this issue?
Regards, Vladimir vmlos
26 Oct 2019, 19:29:42
I don't encourage giving low ratings to a member because you consider that the member gave unfair low ratings to others. A rating should only reflect that exchange only.

This member has many exchanges and this negative rating was the only one he gave in more then a year. I don't think that there is an abuse of the rating system but a image should still be uploaded.

26 Oct 2019, 17:43:07
Danubius, thank you for your decision!
26 Oct 2019, 17:25:03
With one negative rating (1 or 2 stars) in your last 10 exchanges you are not blocked. You are only limited to 2 simultaneous exchanges.
26 Oct 2019, 17:15:35
I have changed the rating of this exchange to 3 stars (to neutral). There was a photo with two persons. There was no relevant photo of the received stamps.

If you give a negative rating, it helps if you upload a relevant photo of the received stamps/letter. This would help the sender and the other members to understand the reason.

The receiver can change the rating back if a relevant photo is uploaded.
26 Oct 2019, 13:02:07
This is very unfair. I see pictures from your envelope and you always put big efforts in it. Nielst does not show picture.
Some members should have forbidden to rate 1 or 2. They only make problems with their attitudes. Now it seems you are blocked. What would the other member if we all rate him 1 or 2 star and block him????
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps