Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
suggestion to the community
07 Aug 2019, 19:42:52
Our rules are simple: 100 stamps in good condition, no doubles. This means five stars.
But what about those members who apply a lot of effort to read their partners' profile and send as many stamps as possible from their partners' collecting areas?
What about an (additional) sixth star when sending at least 70% of the partners' wishes?
What do you think?
Regards, Wolfgang
09 Aug 2019, 23:35:53
Wolfgang, I like that you want to reward these members. And I agree they deserve it.
But a 6th star is not practical I think.
What you can do is when you receive fantastic stamps at least write a kind personal message to those members. Received a few and for me its worth more than a 6th star.
And when you receive their address to send stamps to you put in your extra effort (if possible). Can be this year or next year.
And also you can make a picture of your received stamps and give credit to the sender
09 Aug 2019, 13:19:13
That's right, I agree with Natalia. The 4 or 5 star rating is given if there is a surprise / gift or if the stamps are particularly attractive.
Regards, Lino
07 Aug 2019, 22:04:31
Wolfgang, 100 stamps in good condition, no doubles means 3-5 stars (non-negative rating) depending on their attractiveness to the receiver. So if you give 5 stars to somebody it means that you really like his(her) stamps.
Sincerely, Natalia
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps