Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Skip option revised
26 Jun 2018, 21:07:23
We discussed in a previous post about a skip option and the general idea about that time was that it would not be a good idea. One reason was that we could find more demands on the profiles because of that. Members could say something like "I only want this .. and if you don't have it, you can skip". And this is not the idea of this club.

From time to time, members bring this subject back into discussion.
I intend to add this option and to at least test it. If it does not help, we will remove it.
I suspect that sometimes members do this anyway simply by refusing to send a letter.

I'm thinking about some limitations like:
1. One skip in 30 days
1. A skip will last one year. You will receive that profile again in the future.
12 Aug 2018, 19:40:10
I think that a possibility of skipping countries - is discrimination by nationality (territory).
Bad idea.
10 Aug 2018, 20:27:52
Maybe you should include a possibility of skipping countries.
25 Jul 2018, 17:11:53
i wellcome the skip option -and already had to use it since the profile i got said something like ABSOLUTELY no definitives or cto ...this is not "100 commemorative stamps" club is it? how many members actually send only commemoratives? :D i think the skip option could be eg. only once among 10 exchanges ...instead of once every 3 months :)
23 Jul 2018, 20:03:02
I added the cancel option. It's available in the exchange details page. In the "Stamps exchanges" page click on the ID of the exchange.

The option is available for the "In progress" and for the "Expired" exchanges.

You can cancel only once every 3 months and it will last one year. After one year it's possible to receive that partner again.

The limitations exists because this option should only be used as an exception.
04 Jul 2018, 10:41:53
Skip Option is a good idea, but I also think that skipping twelve times a year is too much.
Four times a year (roughly every 90 days) should be enough!
29 Jun 2018, 13:59:15
I think limitations are very necessary, perhaps even stricter. To be able to skip 12 times a year might be too much.
27 Jun 2018, 15:13:26
I think this is a good idea ;)
26 Jun 2018, 21:12:20
The situations when you need to skip should be exceptions. Hopefully those limitation will give you this option to deal with an exception and in the same time it will not enforce the demands from the profiles descriptions.
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps