You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Just curious ....
01 Mar 2024, 16:23:16
Stumbled across something strange and am wondering what is going on here:
4 of francescpf's last 8 received exchanges came from nachopl, including three on the same day, and they all took 0 days. How is this possible? I thought the system randomly allocated addresses?
Something doesn't' seem right here.
09 Mar 2024, 05:01:37
I have seen this happen when I registered incoming mail and generated the address for my next sending within minutes of each other. It happened more often at the height of the pandemic when the group was not very active because of postal delays. The solution is to get the the next address to send a day after registering the incoming mail. Hope this works for you.
06 Mar 2024, 06:14:54
interesting however i still do not get it :D
04 Mar 2024, 18:32:31
There is an explanation. System takes one after one, available members. If we register inmediately, we wait some time, but maybe, there are no changes for a while, so next member is the same. When it happens once or twice, then we stop and wait for changes. But Im sure if we take and register, take and register, would be repeated for ever. IN this, we also must be responsable, and when system is giving more than twice the same answer, we leave it for a while and wait.
04 Mar 2024, 13:47:21
@ francescpf
Thanks for your explanation. Immediate registration makes sense, but I'm still not sure why the system would select the same exchange partner so many times in a row. But perhaps we'll never know .....
02 Mar 2024, 13:00:41
Both my son and me are members. Therefore, we are slotted one to another. In this case, we do the change at home directly and register inmediately, in order to release slots. So, we contribute to avoid the "not available members" situation. The shortest time the better to contribute to help in this situation.

This means that this 100stamps.club system is Perfect. Congratulations to admin. But we all must know that sometimes all members are "busy" for slots. Therefore, the most responsable attitude is to inmediately register.

Feliz Cumpleaños Tony ;)
02 Mar 2024, 10:41:26
I gave up trying figure out how the system works.
01 Mar 2024, 18:48:12
I feel honoured because of your interest :)
01 Mar 2024, 18:46:55
Very easy. Random crosses on available members. Then we also change stamps between us and register inmediately to leave free slots for other members.
Maybe you are not right here??
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps