03 Feb 2022
(90 days)
Auto canceling
in 90 days.

hello,

here is another example of the aberration of several accounts
ashamed !!!

rather than cancel we do not send

after that, you should no longer be surprised at the drop in interest to exchange in this way

-->https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/18/7c7p.jpg
08 Jun 2022, 06:37:54
I made modifications to the banning system. You can view your list with banned members in the left menu.
Members are added to this list in 3 ways. When you cancel an exchang. When you give a negative (1-2 stars) or a neutral (3 stars) rating. And when one of your letters is marked as expired (90 days of traveling).
You will not receive the address of those members that you have on your list and also you will not receive the address of members that have you on their list.
You have the option to delete those restrictions in case that you want to try again with some members.
10 May 2022, 22:40:04
Thank you for your clarification, Danubius! And thank you for all your hard work too.
10 May 2022, 21:12:27
About multiple accounts, I did removed 11 accounts. 3 accounts from this Russian multiaccount after I introduced the rule of one account per person. They still have 3 accounts, father, mother and son.

I'm working to extend the banning system. Now if you cancel an exchange, you will not get that address again. But that member might get your address. I'm extending this so that the limitation will work both ways. Also I'm adding a page where you can view this list.
10 May 2022, 20:59:44
About the difference between sent and received, this is especially the case for the most active members. You have incoming letters and available slots to even the balance. There is a delay in receiving back the same amount. I will look for ways to optimize and reduce this difference.

Partners are selected in this order: members with whom you did not had previous exchanges in the order of slot creation arte selected first. Secondly, members with whom you had previous exchanges (if you have this option selected) ordered by the number of previous exchanges between those two members. This means that the most active members might be selected among the last, but they still have the slots available and they will eventually be selected.

If you receive more members from a specific country it's because there are more members there and they are more active, therefore they have more slots available.
10 May 2022, 20:42:21
I have canceled those two exchanges. @dubrava said that he has mailed the letters and the delay has to do with the air service being canceled or France migh not accept mail from Russia. When they arrive you can tell me and I will recreate them. Slow mail from Russia is probable but given the past dispute between @laurent and @dubrava, I don't know what to belive.
08 May 2022, 08:25:01
@ 100clubmember there is a difference between skipping (cancelling) and not sending voluntarily
08 May 2022, 00:55:28
As of today I haven't skip any trade, but time will tell. I did have some nasty trades with this member in question and after exchanging poor rating I've never heard from him again, if I do, that will be mi first cancel trade.
I don't know how the exchange parties are pick but there should be a more variety of members, among France, Spain, Germany and the Netherlands I have over 200 trades, with Greece, New Zealand, Iceland, Taiwan and Turkey 5.
Go figure.

08 May 2022, 00:00:19
I'm also waiting on stamps from the same Russian multiaccount:
RU-2525 mamuka Russia 03 Feb 2022 (92 days)
07 May 2022, 21:29:09
Poor Laurent is even -36!
07 May 2022, 21:28:14
100clubmember, our discrepancy between sent and received must have something to do with people drawing our name and then not sending. What do you think?
07 May 2022, 21:26:13
Look at my latest treat: https://100stamps.club/stamps/RO-143. Not a single stamp which can be passed on.
07 May 2022, 20:39:23
especially when a person with multiple accounts from Russia does not send voluntarily rather than cancel
07 May 2022, 19:57:23
fairytale78 as of today you are -21, I'm -30. There should be a better balance between sent and received, IMHO.
05 May 2022, 17:02:36
I have also noted that I am sending much more than I am receiving. And most of the stuff I am receiving is of such poor quality that I cannot pass it on. Due to the rising costs in this part of the world, I am no longer able to buy good quality kiloware and share the spoils with the club. It now takes me on average 50 days to get a 100 good quality stamps from the exchanges that reach me to pass on. Only a hand full will go into my collection. Far too many go into the bin as they are damaged and far too many go to Krepki’s kids club.
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps