You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Upcoming updates #2
09 Mar 2022, 07:44:18
Next updates:
1. [DONE] Mail restrictions options when post offices don't accept letters to specific destinations.
2. [DONE] Increased sending limits for supporters. And other benefits? I'm looking for ways to encourage contributions to this projects. The main objective is to cover at least the costs with hosting, domains. At this point this costs are covered to about 75% (from contributions and advertising). The second objective is to have a revenue for the time I put in this projects. I now work about 2 hours per day. It's time I take away from other projects. It will be great if at least the first objective is completed.
I enjoy developing this projects and I will continue to do so.
20 Apr 2022, 08:03:54
I have added a second option for support, revolut. It also includes a bank account for bank transfers. I have moved the "Supporters" link to the left menu.

I'm not familiar with Bizum. It seems that your bank needs to have it implemented. From what I can tell my bank does not support this. I'll keep it in mind for later.
18 Mar 2022, 13:59:29
Bizum ??
18 Mar 2022, 06:46:10
I have added mail restrictions option. You can find the link to this page in the left menu. You can add there the list of countries that don't accept mail.
11 Mar 2022, 07:38:30
Thank you, I will add an alternative to paypal. Probably a revolut bank account.
09 Mar 2022, 20:09:59
Same here, no credit cards, no paypal. If you sent a bank account in private message I will support.
09 Mar 2022, 08:40:51
good work ! i would like to support too but i dont have credit cards and i gave up my old paypal account too... so i can only send cash or pay to a bank account ^^
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps