Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
the survey.who is against multiaccount and does not want to exchange with my family? just write here or in private messages.we will also cancel all exchanges with you and will not send letters to each other.
10 Jan 2022, 20:56:24
the survey.who is against multiaccount and does not want to exchange with my family? just write here or in private messages.we will also cancel all exchanges with you and will not send letters to each other.
11 Jan 2022, 10:44:01
@fairytale78, excelent idea about cats. But, please, not here. I'll create another club for them. :)

I already said that we will do one account per person. Let's try this. I'm waiting for them to decide which one they keep. Hopefully this will be the end of the issues with this accounts.
11 Jan 2022, 10:29:44
@Danubius
to allow this kind of situation is to accept that the members cheat, and to sanction those who are in the rules.

he has 60 sending possibilities, an honest member has 10
he made me lose 400 stamps and who tells me that he has no other pending

we risk having 6 times his address to exchange, he has only 1 faith ours

we all know he's a liar he uses random nicknames to answer

he takes revenge with negative ratings with other accounts

2 accounts maximum, as you requested
11 Jan 2022, 10:22:34
excellent idea dear fairytail 78
11 Jan 2022, 10:16:47
@Laurent, I am going to create an account for my husband and my two lovely cats. Will ask my land lady later if she wants one too!
11 Jan 2022, 10:15:57
@Olga lees dan maar eens goed het derde commentaar van boven in deze discussie.
11 Jan 2022, 10:14:12
So I'm gonna do like this liar, create 6 accounts for my (family)
11 Jan 2022, 10:12:17
So we are going to be forced to cancel this character 6 times, it's abnormal
the maximum should be two
11 Jan 2022, 10:07:59
Fairytale@ я не увидела от тебя ни одного вопроса.
11 Jan 2022, 10:01:49
@Danubius, this should really be their last chance to clear this mess up.
@Olga How about answering the questions and implementing the suggestions done by me, Laurent and Danubius in the above discussion? Instead, you keep churning out the same replies and accusations. Small wonder people do not like this.
11 Jan 2022, 09:57:35
Пусть здесь напишут те кто не хочет обмениваться с моей семьёй.разве это сложно?
11 Jan 2022, 09:55:02
Danubius, как я могу доказать что отправила ему конверты?этот человек сам для себя сделал выводы.
11 Jan 2022, 09:45:06
Please use this 3 accounts responsible and don't give any other reason for untrust.

The limitations that exist are for everybody, not just for you. So, don't create other accounts.
This limitations exist because all members share a limited number of available slots.
11 Jan 2022, 09:42:06
Danubius, как я могу доказать что отправила ему конверты?этот человек сам для себя сделал выводы.
11 Jan 2022, 09:38:56
@laurent, I'l give them one more chance.
11 Jan 2022, 09:34:04
We need to keep things simple and transparent. You can keep 3 accounts for now, one for each of you. Don't share the accounts among you. We need to know that Olga is Olga, Igor is Igor, and the son is the son.

Let your son using his account with your supervision. He needs to do the selection of stamps, opening the letters, and everything related his account. Members need to know that this is your son and not you. Even if it' done with your supervision, this are his exchanges not yours.
11 Jan 2022, 09:24:37
you have to stop being fooled, it's one and only person,
if each member did the same ....
11 Jan 2022, 09:22:00
This confusion raises questions and suspicions. And when you say that the account is being used by your son, yet the posts and exchanges look like being done by a parent, this feels like a lie. And if i feel that, then I wonder what else is a lie?

All this create a general feeling of untrust regarding your accounts.
11 Jan 2022, 09:17:12
You and your family are welcomed to use this club. The fact that you have this hobby as a family is very nice. There are other members here doing the same here.

Your accounts create confusion, suspicion, and a general feeling of untrust for different reasons.
You are using each others accounts to post and to do exchanges.

For example, @Olga sent me a PM that she started this discussion that is posted by @igor, an account that you told me that was used by the father but is now being used by your son.

You said that this account, @igor, is being used by your son now, yet this post does not look like being added by a 10 year old.

This is exactly the kind of situation that create confusion. Not to mention the revenge ratings. I don't know who I'm talking to! Is it Olga, Igor or the son? I don't know!
11 Jan 2022, 08:43:12
the problem is that he makes us cancel 6 times, so as not to trade with this liar.
you must therefore delete 4 accounts as requested by the webmaster
11 Jan 2022, 08:19:51
Dear Tambov clan,
You could have spared yourself so much hostility if you had added a nice little story about your stamp collecting family on your profile. Just like Nacho and his father Francesc have done. Instead, you choose to be unclear about the number of accounts you hold and now you come with a sob story about a stamp collecting family being wronged by members on this website. Personally, I don‘t buy your story. Therefore, I will cancel any Tambov address assigned to me for an exchange.
Kind regards, Jessica
10 Jan 2022, 23:03:39
as Danubius asked you, you have 4 accounts to delete
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps