Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
letter to Pakistan , without a Name ???
14 Oct 2017, 22:28:56
1. ) i received now a exhange partner in Pakistan ..
but without Name !!!!
2. ) sorry but with India / Pakistan / ex Russia ..... i have also privat problems with this countrys ... most of the letters NEVER arrived in this countrys .... and than ??????
13 Dec 2017, 21:08:57
One Indian collector adviced me to put very common stamps on the envelope so as not to tempt anyone. It seemed to work in fact. Perhaps that will help to other countries as well?
12 Dec 2017, 20:03:35
send a registered delivery letter from Germany ( worldwide ) is nearly 3,- Euro .... this is to much for 100 stamps .... i send in a normal Airmail- letter .....
11 Dec 2017, 03:47:50
I think that Italy and India are fighting for first place in this category.
22 Oct 2017, 10:10:24
i have more lost letters to Italy than to India

but it is true, that I have A LOT of info about tricksters (they get the letter and never reply)
20 Oct 2017, 02:20:50
For my experience in exchanging with people from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka it's better and safer to send letters by registered mail.
19 Oct 2017, 06:07:59
hi :) it is always risky to send to many countries, including those you mentioned, but it often happens that people disappear and don´t register stamps even if they lived eg. within europe. i have also had mail lost eg. to italy several times. sending registered mail may help to some places -in Finland that is very expensive option though. i would confirm the address if it seems in any way not sufficient ...by contacting the member. in private -to countries like india- i have sent an exchange in 2 or 3 envelopes waited til the first one arrives before posting the second ...to avoid losses ^^
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps