Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
members with multiple usernames
02 Aug 2017, 16:08:09
hi :) i wonder if anyone noticed there are probably same person with several usernames ...i saw this before also a user from france had different profile then deleted it and opened a new one. now there is italian member that profiles look similar -the profiles have false information (country) ...these members are those who got low ratings ! be careful :)
07 Nov 2017, 10:11:21
I don't have a problem with people who have multiple profiles but you have to write in all profiles your other profile names(obligated). People who don't do that should be banned(have a big problem with cheaters).
03 Nov 2017, 04:35:35
Danubius and other members i wonder if you did not notice that the multiple profiles are used also when a member gets low ratings and his sendings are limited? so what is the point in limiting sendings if they continue to send with another profile? i still think that the multiple profiles is not right, not even when the ratings are all ok ...at least not without linking the profiles together. there is no limit to the crappy stamps if people can join again and again with "new" username ^^
26 Oct 2017, 16:48:34
i think if you have 2 profiles you must write in in the profiles. eg. "my another profile is X" ...now i see probably also a chinese member has 2 profiles and this is not told in the profiles. if you have nothing to hide, why hide it...
09 Oct 2017, 00:51:48
also the rules do not forbid to have two profiles. also under the second of profilm may be your relative who has the same passion,but different direction. in fact the money in the family YouTube family member and not someone one.and hobby to be shared
09 Oct 2017, 00:47:22
I use two profiles because Russian post work very very slowly.if the letter to Europe takes a maximum of 10 days, the letter to Russia at least takes 20-30 days. such a movement seems not interested to exchange. waiting for comments
08 Oct 2017, 09:27:45
Yes, having a second account and trying to hide it, is suspicious to your partners. I don't understand why they might use a different country in the profile and a different country in the address and it changed this country almost for each exchange it did. It is at least confusing. I already asked that person for an explanation and asked her/him to use only one country. It could be the country where you currently live or the country of origin. And this should not change unless you move to another country. It seems that it already did that.

I know another member that used in the profile one Country (the country of origin) and in the address used another country (the country of residence). That member had an explanation in the profile.

If you are in a similar situation, probably is better to explain it in the profile so that your partners could understand and not find it suspicious.
08 Oct 2017, 06:04:03
it makes sense but it still is not honest to write wrong location in the profile, eg. "Finland" when the member actually lives in Italy ^^ to me it looks like the member is trying to hide that he/she has 2 or 3 different accounts ...why does he use these different accounts and e-mail addresses that do not match to the actual address/location...
07 Oct 2017, 21:31:33
I don't encourage having multiple accounts. But I want to clarify a few things.
There might be cases where people living at the same address might save separate accounts or they create a second account to do more exchanges. It's hard to distinguish between the two.

What is important here is that someone in this situation wont receive more exchanges. At least not because they have two accounts. They will receive more because they will send more.

Its not the number of accounts that matter but the number of exchanges.

For each registered letter, the sender receives one slot. A new slot is created when the letter is registered not when is sent. When someone sends a letter a slot is consumed.

I don't see an advantage in having two accounts.

There are situations where the number of sent/received differ in the sense that someone can have more received then sent. Additional slots are created to allow for new members to enter. The number of accounts in the creation of additional slots is not relevant.
13 Sep 2017, 06:52:13
Can you let me know the names/profiles so that I can be careful? If there is an issue in posting the names in public domain, you can email me at vinwinvin90@yahoo.com. Thank you.
13 Sep 2017, 06:37:46
im not surprised ...there seem to be now 3 such profiles where the member has lots in progress but they do not register if they received any ...they may not be sending any lots in reality but just playing time and that way possible chance to receive more and more lots without sending any ...i contacted the site admin to check into this. it is very suspicious !! i will not send this member anything if i get his address :(
30 Aug 2017, 16:14:12
Yes, i had issues with this member, an italian member who sent very bad quality stamps and had bad notation. He changed for a French account but also had bad notations, he asked me many times if he could negotiate a better notation by sending more stamps and had confuse explanations. His IP should be banned from this site.
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards