You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Received mint stamps
29 Jul 2021, 11:00:49
Hello :)
I have received a letter with only mint stamps, what would you do for the notation ? I have put 3 stars and tried to explain to the person who send that I was quite doubtful to put stars for a lot that not enter in the club rules...
It's the first time it happens that I have this kind of lot...
I specify that stamps are globaly in good conditions but just "not used"...
04 Aug 2021, 15:33:35
I agree with jpberes, if I receive any stamps from my list whether they are new or canceled I have no problem, I'm glad the person made the effort to put what I'm looking for

I prefer this to canceled postage stamps that nobody needs
04 Aug 2021, 09:16:22
As reply to Koen, should be as you said, but isn't ... Regularly when members don't receive what's on their wish list, even if this list is sometimes absurd, you will receive bad ratings (I'm definitively speaking of sending nice used stamps then) ...
03 Aug 2021, 17:57:50
Btw, used stamps is in the club rules, specific wishes are not.
So if you cannot fulfil a wish, send other used stamps, but not mint. That should not give bad ratings, I agree there.
03 Aug 2021, 17:55:25
Sorry Paul, disagree. There are actually people who collect used stamps, not mint. That is why they joined this club. If you would want Camembert, you wouldn't settle for Brie, would you.
There is a mint stamps club however.
Of course you can always collaborate with the receiver if mint would be okay, although the surprise effect is gone then.
03 Aug 2021, 14:43:58
OK, my remarks about this ...
WELL indeed it's a used stamps club exchange,
But if people want stamps from a certain country, and you can only fulfill this wish by sending nice Mint stamps, well then it should be accepted and given a decent quotation
OTHERWISE folks don not put any wishes, because when these wishes are not fulfilled, even when sending used stamps, I did get bad marks ... SO PLEASE ALL DO NOT ACT AS HYPOCRITES .. THANKS
31 Jul 2021, 06:55:33
Thanks for your answers :)
And no, it was not a cover from mintstamps.club...
Well I let my rating of 3 and put a new line in my profile on the subject of mint stamps ;)
I agree Natalia : I think that a few persons really don't care about the rules in fact...
But I always like this club despite this and will continue my sendings :) :)
30 Jul 2021, 21:01:08
It's not an envelop from mintstamps.club, by anyway?
That happened to me recently, it was marked with code CC-nnnn, and because of the 4 numbers I assumed it was from 100stamps.club - packages from mintstamps.club usually have CC-nn (two digits)
29 Jul 2021, 16:38:29
I cannot understand why it is difficult to follow the rules of the club.
If you don't like the stamps and the rules are not followed, you can put a negative rating as well. IMHO
29 Jul 2021, 13:15:25
In fact I do not collect mint stamps, only used (that's why I exchange here...)
When there is 3 or 4 mint in a lot there's no trouble but this time... I didn't know what to do ;)
29 Jul 2021, 12:22:29
If you fancy mint stamps you could give a good rating despite the club rules. If you do not like mint, then 3 stars is very friendly I'd say.
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps