You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Lovely Members
03 Jul 2021, 22:26:47
Hello :)

As we have some Great Members with low ratings and other friendly attitudes, I would like to start a post here in order to appreciate, to thank or simply to show friendly attitudes to other members
05 Jul 2021, 13:51:10
maybe we can make a new ranking with 7 star members :):)
05 Jul 2021, 12:13:54
This is a wonderful way of acknowledging beyond the "Starred" rating. I can recollect sending personal thanks to some exceptionally good stamps and covers. There were times when I wished I could give a 7 and not just a 5. To all those lovely people, a Big Thank You.

Anand
03 Jul 2021, 22:54:53
Franco Massetti >>> nice stamps with an First Day Envelope, very lovely all together, our thanks to him, Grazie Franco :)
03 Jul 2021, 22:52:14
Anne Lies >>> she has sent some beautiful CHESS stamps, new medal for her :)
03 Jul 2021, 22:40:40
Some others will come. About me and my son, give us some time to keep publishing. We encourage all of you to keep posting here. Lets be positive and recognise the good ones.
03 Jul 2021, 22:37:53
GPKnl >>> another Oscar goes to Gerben, he sent hundred of stamps perfect for a kid (Guinea Equatorial and so on). Lot of topics. Really a gentleman. Really nice from him.
Exceptional in the Dutch Universe :):):)
03 Jul 2021, 22:32:20
Masako-K >>> she has sent a really lovely letter to my son, her letter, with an exquisite handwritting, looks like a perfect printer; the stamps, with lot of Japanese Comic stamps, have made my son really happy. Hopefully all members like this. Thanks very much Masako for making my son so happy just with an envelope :)
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps