Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Automatically canceling and registering
04 Mar 2021, 22:20:44
Hi, a member from another club asked about an automatic registration of exchanges when the partner does not log in after the exchange is sent.

I'm considering this idea.

There is a 90 days "in progress" status and after this time, unregistered (both outgoing and incoming) exchanges will appear in the home page of the user.
The partners will have another 90 days to take actions on the exchanges. If no action is taken, an automatic action will be applied.

The sender will have two options, to cancel or to confirm that the stamps were sent. If no action is taken, the exchange will automatically be deleted.

The receiver will have two options. To register or to confirm not receiving. If no action is taken, and the sender has confirmed mailing the stamps, the exchange will automatically be registered.

If the sender confirms the sending and the receiver confirms not receiving, the surprise will be considered lost in the postal system. The sender will not receive a slot and the receiver will not get it's slot back.
16 Oct 2021, 11:35:34
Still working on this update. 90% done.

@csil, After 90 days, the exchange is marked as expired. After that there will be another period of time in which to take action. A initially thought another 90 days, but probably 30 days will be enough. After this take action period has ended, the automatic action will be taken as explain above.
13 Mar 2021, 17:37:20
I am the sender of an exchange that is not registered yet (it is more than 90 days I sent it). Please, tell me where can I confirm that I have send my exchange ? Or do I have to wait 90 days more before I can take the action ? Thanks.
11 Mar 2021, 20:02:33
Why not.
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps