Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
List of all rules / FAQ
11 Jan 2021, 20:49:33
Going through discussions I get an idea of the 'rules' we use, but nowhere can I find a detailed list or a FAQ. Am I missing sometging?
03 May 2021, 07:26:04
I have added the first version of FAQ. Sorry for the delay!
14 Jan 2021, 14:58:30
Danubius, since you already have a lot of work, can I suggest you share the first version of the FAQ with people who are willing to help, in the form of a Google doc? You have our emails, so you could just share it for editing with the people who like to contribute. We (who else?) could even make a start based on Natalia's collection.
14 Jan 2021, 07:59:47
You are right, there are a lot of things to be done. I have a list with needed updates that also includes ideas from members. I have to prioritize them. The last update was the implementation of the https protocol for better security.
On my prioritized list: Reviewing the privacy page. Finishing the Terms of use. Options for changing acceptance of cookies. Options for accepting the privacy policy and terms on registration and when updates are made. Option to delete account (now I do it directly when requested).
I will add here a first version of the faq page .... I promise that it will be before May :) .
13 Jan 2021, 11:32:06
And maybe a rewrite to make it nicer. I would be willing to help with that (Google docs?)
13 Jan 2021, 11:30:08
Good work collecting that, Natalia. Now it needs to be put on the prominent location of the site (and it needs to be maintained, but that won't be much)
13 Jan 2021, 08:33:47
Natalia, always a pleasure to communicate with you :)
12 Jan 2021, 23:34:00
Wolfgang, in Russia there is very popular the following saying from the humorous novel "The Twelve Chairs" (1927): ASSISTANCE TO DROWNING PERSONS IS IN THE HANDS OF THOSE PERSONS THEMSELVES. It was the phrase that the authors Ilf and Petrov parodied the famous Marx's quote.
And about the "qualified council" Danubius wrote in May, 2018: "I intended to put them on a separate page for some time. I hope to do it soon."
There is Russian proverb for such cases: "Three years wait for what is promised".
Not a lot of time left :)
12 Jan 2021, 20:34:37
@ Natalia: I've read Marx as well. This is a theoretical approach, and it never worked out, nowhere.
Rules can be discussed in the forum, but in the end there must be a qualified council, which has to decide. Who will do that?
12 Jan 2021, 17:43:05
"The emancipation of the working classes must be conquered by the working classes themselves" © Marx :)
https://100stamps.club/discussions/messages/180
11 Jan 2021, 21:09:40
Detailed list of club rules and FAQ! Very good idea, Jan!
Admin, it's your turn!
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps