You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Data protection on the Club site
22 Mar 2020, 21:55:32
Dear Danubius
I am wondering what level of protection of my personal data and account is provided for 100stamps.club. When I joined the club I set ups unique e-mail only for club exchange purposes. Now, I started receiving e-mails from non-members of the club. However when I'm part of exchange, I don't see e-mail addresses of the members I am exchanging with.
Could you give me guarantee and re-assurance that my details are secure on your server?

Thanks
Niceday
20 Nov 2020, 11:43:02
I've been working recently on implementing HTTPS. I have finished adding HTTPS on all .club sites.
18 Nov 2020, 16:55:05
Now do the HTTPS, please. With LetsEncrypt this won't cost you a cent. (Well, time, of course)
31 May 2020, 19:57:19
I have added the pages with details on Privacy policy, cookies, and terms of use. This is the first version. More details and functionality will be added as soon as possible.
29 Apr 2020, 22:13:50
Thank you Danubius, much appreciated
28 Apr 2020, 08:05:20
I don't give/sell personal information to others. The information you provide is only used for this website. In an exchange only the postal address is shown to your partner. Email address is not displayed to any member.

You are a member from 2018. Nothing changed regarding security since then. There must be another reason for you receiving emails from non members.

The browsers mark this websites as unsecured because of the older version of the http protocol that the websites currently use. I intend to implement the newer/safer shttp protocol in the near future.

I intend to clarify those questions by adding pages for terms, privacy, cookies within one month.
22 Mar 2020, 22:30:02
My computer show the same. But I didn't received any email from outside the club till recently - bit strange.
22 Mar 2020, 22:09:38
According to my PC the site is not secure, so I wouldn't put information that may compromised my privacy.
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps