Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
German Stamps
16 Feb 2019, 02:39:31
I noticed that when a member received German stamps, they will be much reluctant to give better grade rate even it is a commemorative or recent issue. Hope to hear some comment towards the German Stamps. TQ
16 Feb 2019, 23:00:32
Garbage, Sorry!!
16 Feb 2019, 23:00:15
@stamp79 : and those with extremely demanding profile... use to send garage, I agree you :)
16 Feb 2019, 19:29:51
I agree with francescpf, German stamps are very attractive and well postmarked for used ones. I am happy to receive them in any trade. I have most earlier issues but I still need some recent from last few years. Even if you receive German issues and don't need them, that's no reason to give a reduced rating. If all stamps are not damaged then they fall in the rules of the club. To give low rating just because you say "don't send German stamps" is not the aim of this club. Maybe the sender just doesn't have enough of your "wants" to fulfill your request. Remember, "undamaged, different, deserves a 5 regardless of what you say in your profile. Happy stamping.
16 Feb 2019, 09:16:02
What is the problem with German stamps??? Some of them are really beautiful. I also like First Day Documenta. Also stamps from DDR are nice. I dont have reasons against ;)
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps