Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Ups and downs in the club.
10 Nov 2018, 16:00:21
It is often a little thrilling to open a new stampletter. But sometimes it is rather a disappointment. When you open the letter, there is no small note of greetings. The stamps are floating around in the envelope. You might think that stamps could get damaged in the mail. But do not worry because lots of stamps were damaged before they were put into the envelope. You probabøly have a line in the profile about definitives. But to no help. Definitives you get plus some CTOs and stamps on paper. And ypou find few signs that your profile has been read. But next day you might receive a letter with cheerful greetings and a selection of good stamps. And you see that the sender has read your profile and tries to send stamps within your interests. You then think it is OK to continue in the club. But those trying to get something for nothing really make it difficult to continue sometimes.
12 Nov 2018, 23:18:48
Ok thx.

I think i will send soon.
12 Nov 2018, 21:19:35
Cramouz - wuff67 had it correct, just send undamaged and no duplicates and not too many small if the receiver doesn't want them. Otherwise you should be fine and not get low ratings. This is a club for 100 diff stamps. Not a club for specific topics. (it's not bad to request them but shouldn't expect to receive specific topics if you don't have any.) I happen to be in a position to at least send a few of just about any topic within reason. (requests for Tannu Tuva postmarked only on Tuesday mornings and 10 am will likely be not fulfilled)
wuff67 - I too have thousands of dupes from all over the place. Sometimes I also get 100 stamps and only a few are ones I need. But that's fine and I will give a 5 as long as they are all undamaged and no dupes. If you look at my profile I don't mine a few small or even CTOs as long as the whole 100 aren't small or CTO. Happy stamping .
12 Nov 2018, 20:09:06
@ cramouz!!
Don't worry! Just send undamaged and no doubles!! And everything will be ok!! :)
12 Nov 2018, 20:04:35
all said Erling!!! (Copyright Krepki)
I`m in a lucky position to have a large collection, and lots of doubles to trade. Not every one in this club is able to do so. But I will continue in this club with fair ratings. For me it is still "no damaged" and "no doubles". From every second or third letter I receive, I can not even use one single stamp for my collection!!! But if the Quality is ok, I always give *****!
11 Nov 2018, 15:11:27
First sorry for my very bad english.

I'm new in this club and I'm not sure to sent stamp for the moment because it's difficult at beginning to have stamp with preference thematique.

After it's sur if stamp are damaged it's not very cool...

10 Nov 2018, 21:35:24
Erling - Very well put. I guess I have been lucky. I have sent 100 and received 95 in last year. I have received 5 rating in every case. I always put stamps in extra envelope and then between a thin cardboard and tape on all sides. This keeps stamps safe and undamaged.
I have in a couple cased received stamps that were less than stellar but I overlooked them because the rest were excellent . I have given a 5 rating to all that I have received stamps from. So am I just lucky or is this out of the ordinary. Maybe I haven't received any stamps yet from the offenders you mention. I do from time to time get CTO and defs, but then I say in my profile that I don't mind a few. So no problem there for me. I am in another circuit that is for CTO only stamps, so I can get rid of any not needed through that circuit. I am also in a circuit for small stamps only. I would not leave this club just because of a couple bad trades. Hang in there and Happy stamping.
10 Nov 2018, 17:10:08
all said...
amen
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps