Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Incoming expired letter
01 Nov 2018, 01:27:38
Hi, I would like what happen if I have one incoming expired letter (that I didn't received). What means?I'll lost the stamps or the system will propose again my peofile to another collector?
22 Nov 2018, 04:53:47
What if the case is like this....

.... some one (R) previously put a not favorable comment or negative rating on a sender (S). After some time, R was allocated a address to send stamps to S. He might think to retain his own good rating and try to avoid having any deal with S. R is not going to cancel the sending nor response to any mail from S. R just let the time lapse.

3 months later, the limit of R will resume and R nothing to lose except a limitation of 1 sending within that 3 months. However, this is not the same for S as he/she unable to get any replacement ticket. S will lost 100 stamps in this exchange.

17 Nov 2018, 20:18:22
The letter will be lost. You won't be receiving another one from someone else. Also, your partner won't receive a ticket to receive stamps back.

You can contact your partner to find out what happened. Maybe you two will find a solution.
If the letter was not sent, your partner could still send the letter and you could register it even if it's expired. Or, your partner could cancel the exchange and in this way you will receive another letter from someone else.

An exchange can be canceled from the page "Stamps exchanges". Click on the ID and you will find the option there.
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards