You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Create an option to see who is sending you letters
05 Sep 2018, 15:42:22
Hi,
I would like to know if there is a function to see if a person is being sent letters. I ask this, since I have started two exchanges and these have reached the recipients, but I do not see anywhere if someone is sending me letters.

Maybe people have to wait for a while until the letters arrive and thus end the exchange, but it would be a good option to indicate if a person was sent a letter.

Kind greetings,

(Sorry for my English, I used the Google translator)
14 Sep 2018, 16:54:20
Many thanks Danubius for your answer. Now is more clear to me the process. Then I'll stop sending private messages with the date of when I sent the letter.

My apologies to the people to whom I sent a message.

Kind greetings.
13 Sep 2018, 10:26:09
One important aspect of this club is the surprise element. You don't know who is sending or from where. It will be a surprise in your mail box.

You can not see the traveling letters but you can see the expired letters. If a letter has not reached its destination in 90 days, it will be marked as expired. At that point you can contact the sender to find out what went wrong and maybe you can find a solution. You can see this list in "Stamps exchanges" > "Expired".

Ar this point you do have 2 letters traveling to you.
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards