Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Expired?
25 May 2018, 00:38:17
My account shows that my mailing to Nellie (Netherlands) has expired after 136 days. US-1050 was sent on January 8 and received by Nellie on January 14, I do have the email that confirm that she receive such mailing, why does it show as expired on my account?
27 Jun 2018, 10:01:50
I got a kind reply from gpaunovic. No problem anymore. I know what to send to him.
26 Jun 2018, 21:20:36
Thank you Danubius! I am also looking forward to his reply to my email.
26 Jun 2018, 20:42:24
I also contacted this member to explain the the profile description is for preferences not demands. Hopefully, he will change that.
25 Jun 2018, 21:32:00
Thank you Krepki,
I sent his an email. I look forward to his reply!
regards
Pirkko
25 Jun 2018, 10:22:14
as an advanced thematic collector, i have thousands of stamps for exchange, but just few before 1945, so it is hard... some people here rate stamps before 1980 as old - this is not a problem, but before war...
User (gpaunovic) replied to my message and he addmited that he was angry when writing this (because he got a letter full of - as he said - junk) I will send him a letter with stuff that I can send...
@pirkko - contact him and try to find some solution ;)
24 Jun 2018, 20:37:29
I see that skip option should be a real one. Most of us do not like to send to some specific members because they strict wishes. They do rate very low. Low rate is not important, but when you accumulate 2 in a row of 10, you are out. I have seen that some members have been pulled out because of this.

To think about ....
24 Jun 2018, 18:16:28
Yes dear Natalia,
An empty envelope is the thing I protest, too. I am glad to hear you have also old stamps. Many people in this club want also old stamps.
I have swapped 300 lots here, but gpaunovic's wishes are very strict. First time I had too difficult to find stamps to somebody.
Fortunately I had a very good pen friend in Russia, who uses only commemorative stamps on her envelopes, although she doesn't collect stamps. :)
24 Jun 2018, 16:22:10
Krepki, pirkko, I understand you very well. But here there are only few members who wish only the old stamps. As for me, it will be the best swap, because I have a lot of old stamps.
But I don't have enough the newest stamps (after 2000), that most of the club members prefer. What I have to do than? Nobody of them propose to send an empty envelope instead of old stamps....
In Russia people normally put the definitive stamps on their envelopes or use some standard envelopes with printed stamp on them. Commemorative stamps are used by philatelists and don't occur in ordinary post.
24 Jun 2018, 15:05:57
Hello Krepki and others!
I got also gpaunovic's address.
I was very surprised thet gpaunovic (that http://100stamps.club/profile/gpaunovic) writes on his page:
"Please,don´t send me stamps from European countries after II WW.I am absolutelly not interested in them.If you haven´t any of stamps I am interested,please,send me empty envelope.It is much better than to send me some stamps everybody has. "
It is against the rules of 100 stamps club to send an empty envelope, isn't it. He collects only very old stamps. I have no stamps before WWII!
What to do? Danubius, what is your opinion in this case? Just now I follow Krepki example and don't send him an empty envelope.
24 Jun 2018, 14:34:59
my letter will go expired, because I refuse to send empty envelope for this user
http://100stamps.club/profile/gpaunovic

I cant offer anything by that strict wishes...
04 Jun 2018, 23:10:11
So far every one of my shipments has made it to its destination, including this one to Nellie. I can forward her email to you confirming the arrival of my shipment. Tony
01 Jun 2018, 09:55:26
Your mailing shows as confirmed. Can you please check again?
swapcards.club
Trading Cards Swaps