Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
How to leave this club.
21 Apr 2018, 01:46:24
Why do people not go on eBay and buy what they want, rather complain and rate something they got for free as a gift and most likely with extras. I have 3 accounts which I am not using anymore. Danubius you seriously need to review your rating system.
23 Apr 2018, 20:42:15
The rating system is not perfect and it will never be. I try to keep the system simple. The rules are simple because those are rules that most people can agree on. The rest relays on common sense.
23 Apr 2018, 15:45:14
I've only been on here a few months, and yes there is always some disagreement on how things get done on a site like this. But I have learned that 98% of the people here are great, and I really want to continue using this. Maybe the rating system could use some improvements, but the more complicated something is made, the more problems we will have. this simple 5 star system I think suits the purpose here.
22 Apr 2018, 18:20:10
everyone has their "wishes" - stamps that are more pleasure to get...
Otherwise it would be just sending definitives up and down

If I have 5000 stamps for trade, I am happy to take my time and TRY to send, what people need...

---by your account it is obvious that your preferences are off too - Mint Germany? - Monaco? - how many stamps do you think circulates? Monaco is mostly CTO, and everybody tries to avoid them
You are sending stamps that looks are not that nice or are just "everybodys burdain" - otherwise you wouldnt get 4s - check pics what people grade as 5 - basically everything ;)
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards