Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Same recipient
27 Feb 2018, 22:10:25
On February 18, I sent US-1070 to a fellow French collector, today on a new request to send stamps I get the same collector, with over 400 members isn't too early to start sending stamps to the same recipient? also, is there a way to correct this?,thanks. Tony
15 Feb 2019, 14:54:45
@For a new exchange between the same members it needs that both members to have this option selected.

...and hopefully both had to be graded 5
i dont wish to have multiple exchanges with people, that dont send good/by the rules
15 Feb 2019, 08:38:15
That statement was correct at the time I wrote it.

However, since 16 Jul 2018 I added an option to send/receive new exchanges to/from repeating members. By default this option is not selected.

For your account at this time this option is selected. If you don't want to send/receive to/from repeating members you can unselect this option from the page "Exchange options".

The system will try to balance the number of exchanges sent to one member. If there is a member to whom you sent fewer exchanges or none, it will select that member first.

For a new exchange between the same members it needs that both members to have this option selected.
15 Feb 2019, 01:02:26
Maybe you selected “Send and receive to/from repeating partners” at exchange options
14 Feb 2019, 16:29:14
"You don't get the address of the same member (user name) more then once"
If this statement is correct, how come I've sent to same members as many as four (4) times each already?
01 Mar 2018, 18:58:19
You don't get the address of the same member (user name) more then once. Probably it's a person that has two accounts. Or maybe different family members.

This is still a valid exchange. If you have received this address its because that member has sent more stamps, not because it has two accounts.
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps