You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
New member questions
26 Feb 2018, 22:01:22
Hi all, Just a couple questions.
1. I just sent two mailings to collectors in Europe. Do I receive stamps from those two people or do I get stamps from two completely different people. I see where the recipient registers with the ID nr. I put on the envelope but I see nothing about them sending back to me. I do see that once the recipient has registered the Nr. I will receive stamps from a collector. Is it him/her or someone else.
2. I also see a lot of "use real stamps" on envelope. What else would I use? Are they referring to Post Office machine strips or something else? I detest those as well.
01 Mar 2018, 18:28:24
As soon as one letter is registered, you receive one ticked that is used by someone else to send you a letter.
01 Mar 2018, 00:02:23
Hi @dgdecker... so to confirm... as a new user, I won't receive any stamps until the 2 I've sent are "received"?
27 Feb 2018, 06:11:50
Thanks for the info. I know the problem with the high postage. too bad we don't have a small $5 stamp. The one we have now takes up a lot of space on a small envelope. Forget about using the $10. That's why I always have a supply of small definitive high values on hand. Use one and make up the rest with "P" stamps.
27 Feb 2018, 03:48:37
You will get stamps from two different people once what you have sent has be registered as » received » I made the mistake of thinking that I would send stamps and get stamps back from that person. It may be possible at sometime you will get stamps from someone you have sent stamps to at some point. Otherwise, it’s supposed to be .

I would think that they are referring to Post Office generated «  labels ». As I collector, I prefer to have actual stamps on envelops. I was recently admonished by an exchange partner who was not pleased to see such a ´label’ on the envelope I had sent. My reply was that I have no control over the stock that my local postal outlet has on hand. The letter in question cost $5.90 and there would not have been enough room for 5 $1 and the further additional stamps.
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps