Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
special requests
21 Feb 2018, 15:17:40
I see that a lot of members have special requests, often asking for what I would call "better" stamps. I have only sent a few letters so far, and have tried to send what I can to meet the special requests. But I was thinking, what happens to people like me that haven't made any special requests. Are we just going to get sent the "leftovers"? It makes me just want to go straight back to the rules of sending 100 undamaged used stamps and forget about special requests.
24 Feb 2018, 17:30:47
Hello :)
What should we think on This?
http://100stamps.club/stamps/ES-1015
22 Feb 2018, 21:38:19
Hello Wuff :)
I agree with you. Damaged stamps = 1 star
Take a look.... http://100stamps.club/discussions/messages/161
22 Feb 2018, 21:19:45
Hi everyone!
Yes, I DO have special requests!!! And I think everybody in this club would like to increase his own collection. But I would never give a bad rating if there is no stamp for my collection in a letter.
The most important thing in our rules is "IN GOOD CONDITION".
It's really unfair to send damaged stamps, because you can never exchange them again.
22 Feb 2018, 10:45:46
Hola Natalia :)
Hello all :)

Im sure discussion is about those people having other expectations than initial rules of this exchange club.
22 Feb 2018, 09:14:56
Postman, francescpf, kozou, I totally agree with you!
+100
22 Feb 2018, 05:38:29
Well I received a very excellent Letter from Denmark today, those certainly were not someone's "left overs".
21 Feb 2018, 18:50:08
Going beyond sorry :):):)
21 Feb 2018, 18:49:48
Thks Kozou ;)
I copy instructions before sending stamps. Its very easy : "NOT MANDATORY". Im sorry about those members going Beyoncé.

-You will receive the address of a member, to whom to send the stamps.
-You will receive an exchange ID. Write this ID on the envelope. With this ID, your partner will register the exchange on this site.
-Use only stamps that are in good condition, no doubles. Use the same quality that you would like to receive yourself.
-Send stamps that you have. As much as possible take into account the preferences of your partner. These preferences are optional, not mandatory.
-Send 100 used stamps per exchange. You can include extra surprises if you want.
21 Feb 2018, 18:13:48
francescpf, very well written ! i totally agree.

special wishes can be considered but it is not necessary or important -just follow the rules and send nice stamps :)

i think that a low rating (1 or 2) can be given only if there are clearly many damaged stamps or duplicates -and perhaps also if majority are the common definitives... for specific requests this club does not work -there are many other options such as arranging private exchanges :)

i think we can all list our favorite countries or topics in our profiles if we like, of course :) but we cannot expect to receive majority of stamps according to our preferences ...it is very kind and lovely if we do get any specific stamps sometimes :)
21 Feb 2018, 17:00:07
hello everybody :)

I would like just copy the rules of this club, you may read them at main screen, right hand side, in the middle of a "right hand side column", not bottom not top. Maybe some of the members have not still read these rules, which I understand very well and are easy to understand for everybody

-100 used stamps.
-Unique stamps, no doubles.
-Stamps in good condition.
-You can include extra surprises.

Just on top of that you may read the motto of this club :-"You send 100 used stamps to a random member and you receive 100 back".

I think it is very easy to understand and it takes a lot of energy to distroy this. I congratulate Danubius for having created this website and we should respect to his work in this.

If somebody is asking for very special requests, there are hundreds of very intersting auctions all around the world every month where most of you may buy stamps as you like. You dont need to be angry with other members not to rate low when it is not necessary.

I have some ideas linking to the star rating which would help Danubius to control this. I have seen some people are very unpolite and rate you with 1 or 2 in the low side of the rating. This is not very nice. I will start a new blog with this in coming days.

So I agree with most of you and I have a good news after my arguments: nothing has to be done, lets just follow the rules and lets not create stupid and selfish rules for own interests.

This is a friendly club where rules are very clear.

When you want stamps from a country and for a strict period, and if we dont have it, please, go shopping to a market, to a philately auction or to a philatelic shop.

Have all a nice day and warm regards from Mallorca my friends :)

Francesc
21 Feb 2018, 16:47:10
I joined this club to increase my collection. When I want to send just 100 random stamps I look for partners on other sides
21 Feb 2018, 16:42:20
I totally agree with you Paul. 100 undamaged stamps and no special request !!
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps