Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
double accounts
31 Jan 2018, 13:14:10
Within some days, I received two letters from the same person. Once the second letter registered, I understood that it's one person but two accounts. I understand that some people want to send more letters than 7 at a time but if they do so, they should at least not send moreless the same stamps. I rated the first letter with 4 stars, as there was clearly not the slightest look on my profile before but the rules were fulfilled (100 different undamaged stamps). The second time (with another 100 moreless the same japanese stamps) I gave a 3 star rating and a comment, because it's not this kind of regardless attitude that makes this club a nice and interesting place.

In general, I think it's not the idea of this club to send pre-packed lots without the slightest look on the profile.
01 Feb 2018, 10:41:08
I agree I don't like double accounts. Yes I would sometimes like to send more than 7, but even though I personalise each sending, I'm sure I would select similar stamps for someone if I had two accounts! I just couldn't keep track of that and would hate to send someone similar stamp batches, how disappointing for them! Also I wouldn't like to receive two identical packs, that's no fun!
Cheers Emily
01 Feb 2018, 09:21:43
I wholly agree with that statement, prepackaged stamps shouldn't have a place in this a supposedly personalized stamp club. I'm fairly new at the club but out of 12 sendings, I've managed a 5 star rating on every one of them just by taking the time to be helpful my fellow stamp collectors. It is simple, don't send stamps that you wouldn't like to receive. Tony
unescopostcards.club
UNESCO Postcards