Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Removing the limitation after 1 negative rating
23 Dec 2017, 22:01:47
Several members complained about being limited after receiving unfair low ratings.
So, I removed the limitation when a member has one negative rating (1 or 2 stars) in the last 10 exchanges.

If a member has 1 negative rating in the last 10 exchanges, a warning message will be displayed in the "Send stamps" page but there wont be a limitation on the maximum travelling letters.

For 2 negative ratings, sending new letters will be suspended.

The ratings can be changed if you contact your partner and find a solution to improve your previous exchange. Maybe a partial resend. After the ratings are updated, the limitation will be cancelled.

27 Dec 2017, 09:39:13
Merci pour votre intervention.
Quelle sera la durée de la suspension?
Certains membres pénalisent injustement si l'envoi ne correspond pas à leur intérêt, même si les timbres sont impeccables.
la valeur des opinions donnée par un membre, serait bien, mais peut être difficile à faire.
Merci Danubius pour votre site.

26 Dec 2017, 23:14:49
Maybe a 25% percentage of bad ratings with some user should be in sanction. But difficult to control. I have sent for example, almost exactly the same contents, and have either 2 or 5 stars. Obviously the problem is not having one negative rate but it is seriously when more members rate you negatively.

There is also an interesting algoritm you may think about. This is the value of opinions by one member. Maybe you can have correlations. But I dont try to make your life difficult. We all should appreciate and thank your unvaluable work with these clubs.

A donation option should be open my friend ;)
26 Dec 2017, 23:04:25
Hello Danubius :)
The problem is that por example, I have received a 2 star rate in ES 906 at 100stamps.club. I sent complete sets , more than 100 stamps and a souvenir sheet too. I never expected this rate por this comments.
A certain code and protocol should be necessry but politeness is something everybody needs time :)
Congratulations and thks for these clubs. Im getting new Exchange partners.

Crăciun fericit și un An Nou bun, Sărbători fericite :)
26 Dec 2017, 23:02:53
Hello Danubius :)
The problem is that por example, I have received a 2 star rate in ES 906 at 100stamps.club. I sent complete sets , more than 100 stamps and a souvenir sheet too. I never expected this rate por this comments.
A certain code and protocol should be necessry but politeness is something everybody needs time :)
Congratulations and thks for these clubs. Im getting new Exchange partners.

Crăciun fericit și un An Nou bun, Sărbători fericite :)
23 Dec 2017, 22:23:19
The rating system with its limitations, most probably helped reducing the negative exchanges. But in the same time it was possible to limit a member after an unfair negative rating. Ratings are subjective and this is why unfair ratings are possible.

The negative ratings are now at about 1%. I will keep an eye on this percentage and if its increasing, I will reconsider reintroducing the limitation or I will try to find another solution.

If you have suggestions for improving this, I would like to hear them.
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps