Used stamps exchanges.

You send 100 used stamps
to a random member
and you receive 100 back!

Discussions
Categories | Subjects | Messages
Bad attitude
15 Aug 2017, 07:42:01
I recently tried 100stamps.club for the first time and I'm disappointed. The person who I was assigned asked for stamps with butterflies, flora, and fauna. I do not collect these types of stamps, but I made a good faith effort to accommodate. After sending my stamps I received an email saying "You can do better" even though the website states not all requests can be accommodated. I collect US postage before 1940, so that's what I sent. In return, I received a neutral rating. I think I'll pass on a second exchange.
19 Dec 2017, 09:00:15
Not trading to defend Bhannam, He might be in the same situation I was, I being 71 years old this month collected stamps in our younger days and give it up for other things. I collected stamps from the age 10 to 34 (1980). Now I have the a lot of time after I retired I decided 6 months ago to collect again and join a local stamp club. Bear in mine I lost over 35 years of acquiring stamps and possibly getting a lot of doubles. Until I went out and purchase 40,000 stamps by weight on Ebay recently in the last 3 months, I only could supply very boring older stamps for exchange. I just hope what I just purchased will get me a favorite rating. I trade on other sites, no one complains about what I send, even though I get junk back, I tell them thank you for the nice stamps. Getting letters is all the fun of exchanging stamps, not the value of what you send and what you get..
Just like giving Christmas gifts, you give then received.
03 Sep 2017, 15:42:00
lol

So you are exposing your own bad attitude Bhannam!

If you can not swap 100 stamps at one time, maybe the 50stamps.club or 25stamps.club is suitable for you.

I'm running out of double stamps but until now could fulfill wishes and sent out.
15 Aug 2017, 10:50:19
Yea, it was me...

1) You wrote my address wrongly (I am glad I did get them thou) - that indicates, how much time you take to send, if even address is wrong
2) all collectors prefere stamp on cover, but USA machine "stamp" is ...
3) more than 50 was still on paper
4) I went over trash (because I threw them away) and I found 17 damaged stamps, that I received from you. Not talking about missing teeth or similar minority, but seriously torn stamps
5) If someone states, that preferes not to receive definitives, you can at least follow the wish. I never gave bad grading because of that, but over 50 (neither on my theme, but old school common USA presidents) definitives is - hm, nothing that we want.
6) If I can try and find stamps on people wishes, even thou I am narrow theme collector - you can do as well, especially with quantity of USA stamps...
7) I consider myself as advanced collector, but still I am doing my best to please people wishes and not being "high flying attitude boy" - how many people do you think will be able to send you USA stamps before 1940? It is even narrower than flora/fauna !
8) you behave as a child being told "You can do better". and I still think the same - "You can do better" for the sake of all people, that will receive your letter and will be disapointed

you should enjoy

(and again my question - when I have issue, it is always USA collectors...)
swapstickers.club
Stickers Swaps